Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
- 12 oz frozen cooked medium shrimp thawed, peeled deveined and tails removed
- 7 cups snap peas
- 3 tbsp ghee or butter
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ⅓ cup cilantro finely chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- miracle noodles Optional
- MELT butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add snap peas and sauté 4 minutes stirring regularly.
- ADD shrimp, tomato paste, chili powder, lime, garlic, chili flakes, and sea salt. Stir and breakup tomato paste to form sauce. Cook 3-4 minutes until shrimp is heated through. For uncooked shrimp, cook an additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is pink. Toss in cilantro and serve hot. Optionally eat this dish over miracle noodles for more volume.
Make it a Maintenance Recipe (choose one):
- FAT: Top with ½ avocado
- PROTEIN: Add 2 oz of shrimp per serving (purchase 1 lb for entire recipe instead of ¾ to make the 2 servings like this).
- CARBS: Serve over 1 cup zucchini noodles.
Calories: 484kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 18g | Fiber: 8g | Net Carbs: 16g