Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"This is the first time I have had a plan after P2... I feel great about maintenance this time!"
I am so grateful for all the hard work you've put into this plan. I'm trying things I've never eaten or cooked with… I'm eating things I usually avoid like mushrooms & eggs. I am down an additional 1 lb on day 4 of P3 maintenance. This is the first time I have had a plan after P2… I feel great about maintenance this time! Thanks.
- 12 oz beef chuck cubed
- 2 cups beef stock
- 8 oz crimini mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup celery sliced
- 1 cup carrots coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos or gluten free soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ghee
- HEAT a Dutch oven over medium heat and melt ghee. Add cubed beef and brown on all sides for 6-7 minutes. Stir in carrots, mushrooms, onion and celery along with garlic, thyme, and oregano cover and cook 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- POUR in beef stock, tomato paste and coconut aminos. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a low boil. Reduce heat to simmer. Simmer with lid cracked for 1 hour.
ALTERNATE INSTANT POT COOKING:
- Brown cubed meat in instant pot on saute function (or alternately, if rushed, skip this step entirely); add all ingredients to instant pot, set to manual pressure for 40 minutes.