Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"I enjoy being in the kitchen and preparing the foods, confident that I will not gain."
I am in week 2 of p3. My last day weight was 118.1. Two weeks into p3 I weighed 117.8 this morning. I have been having a teaspoon of whipping cream every morning, sometimes a second cup later in the day….and NO STEAK DAYS! My husband and I are really liking the foods. I enjoy being in the kitchen and preparing the foods, confident that I will not gain. We have been out to Chinese a couple of times, but I try to be careful of choices I make. The next day the first time out, I dropped a pound, don't know what the scale will say tomorrow, but fingers crossed. Thanks so much for all your help and we are really enjoying the program!
Coconut Crusted Chicken with Pineapple Salsa & Sugar Snap PeasPrint Pin Rate
FOR CHICKEN & PEAS
- 5 oz chicken breast butterflied
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 egg
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/2 tsp ghee
- 1/16 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup pineapple diced (fresh, canned, or frozen and defrosted)
- 1/4 cup tomato diced
- 1/8 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- STIR together ingredients for salsa in a small bowl. Set aside.Beat egg in a small bowl and sprinkle coconut and sea salt in a shallow bowl.
- BLOT chicken with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Dunk in egg wash and coat in coconut flakes on all sides.
- HEAT a skillet over medium heat and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Allow pan to get very hot. Place chicken on pan and cook 8-10 minutes each side.
- WHILE chicken cooks, heat a small skillet over medium heat and sauté snap peas in ghee for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with sea salt. Serve snap peas alongside chicken with pineapple salsa.