Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"I love the recipes. They are worth every penny I paid for the program. I've even served them to guests with rave reviews."
I am doing great. I love the recipes and basically just keep rotating them. I have lost eleven pounds more just making these recipes. All told I have lost thirty-one pounds. I have stabled out and stay within a pound of that weight loss. I have fifteen more pounds to lose but do not want to do the hcg. Even though I lost weight, for me anyway, it was a nightmare. I'm not sure where to go from here to lose the last fifteen pounds. I love the recipes however. They are worth every penny I paid for the program. I've even served them to guests with rave reviews. I still haven't totally mastered the desserts yet but most of the time I don't need them.
Herbed Pork & Grilled Cauli-tato Salad - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
HERBED PORK CHOP
- 12 oz pork chops
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp grass-fed butter or olive oil
ROASTED CAULI-TATO SALAD
- 1 lb cauliflower florets
- 1 cup celery sliced
- 1 medium red onion coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp bacon bits
- 1/4 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp horseradish Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tbsp fresh sage chopped
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley minced
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread cauliflower, celery and red onion on baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- WHILE vegetables cook, coat pork chops in seasonings on both sides. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and melt butter. Add pork chops to pan and cook 8 minutes each side.
- IN a large mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, horseradish mustard and white vinegar. Stir to combine. Pour in roasted vegetables and herbs. Stir again. Finish with bacon bits. Serve alongside pork chops.