Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"I have loved every recipe I've made so far"
Thank you so much for everything, Rayzel and Team! I have loved every recipe I've made so far and can't wait to try a few more! You all are doing a great job! Just wish I had a personal chef to make all these great meals for me! Hahaha!
Thanks again for all the great updates! This program ROCKS!
Pork Cacciatore with Mushrooms and Green BeansPrint Pin Rate
- 12 oz pork chops
- 14 oz diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 8 oz button mushrooms
- 2 cups portobello mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup sweet onion chopped
- 2 cup green beans
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 3 large leaves Fresh basil
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbles
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. In a large skillet melt butter and heat pan to medium heat. Once pan is hot, brown pork chops on both sides 2-3 minutes.
- In crockpot combine the pork chops, the leftover butter in the pan from browning, and everything else but the green beans and fresh basil. Stir to combine. Heat on low for 5-6 hours, until pork chops are tender. 20 minutes before serving, add green beans to crock pot and stir.
- Serve with fresh basil and ¼ cup feta cheese crumbles per serving.
Instant Pot Cooking:
- Brown pork chops same as above. Put all the ingredients (except fresh basil and feta cheese) in the instant pot, including the green beans. Cook at 12 minutes pressure. Done! Enjoy with fresh basil and feta cheese!