Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
="Your plan has really been really instrumental in my success."
I found what works best for me…is to go through the cookbook I printed…choose 3 or 4 recipes to cook and freeze. I also have one of your delicious muffins for a sweet when I feel the need. I freeze those too. I love the taco muffins that freeze well too. I use egg whites for those for I don't love egg yolks.
I'm 56 years old and plan on staying fit for life! Your plan has really been really instrumental in my success…I needed to change things up and your recipes have been a huge help.
Ps. I made the white chicken chili with cauliflower rice tonight and it was amazing!
Your program is truly fantastic. Your recipes are delicious and again, your information is exceptionally helpful.
I give you 5 solid stars! Keep up the good work!
- 5 oz ground beef 93% lean
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup bell pepper finely chopped (about 1/4 of a pepper)
- 1/3 cup roma tomato diced (about 1 roma tomato)
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped (1/4 of a small red onion)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees and spray 6 muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium skillet, heat ground beef over medium heat and break up until crumbly. Cook 3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- ADD cumin, smoked paprika, and cayenne. Continue to cook until meat is browned. Remove pan from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- IN a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs until smooth. Stir in bell pepper, onion, tomato and sea salt. Add ground seasoned meat and stir to combine. Use a half cup measuring scoop to pour mixture into muffin tins. Bake 25-30 minutes.