Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"There are so many recipes that I am certain that I will be able to live this way for life."
Thank you for putting in all of this hard work! I am just so excited about not only the nutritional value of the foods that I am eating during phase 3, but also the great taste that they all have. I am just on the first week of phase 3 and I am NOT going to fail this time because you have paved the way for me…Yaay!!!! My grocery list now consists of foods that I never dreamed that I would be able to enjoy. There are so many recipes that I am certain that I will be able to live this way for life. Even my children are enjoying these recipes. Thank you all over again.
- 12 oz chicken breasts
- 1 small Granny Smith apple chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes halved
- 1/4 cup pecans pieces
- 1/4 cup no-sugar added mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 8 leaves bibb lettuce , or romaine lettuce
- PREHEAT grill or grill pan to medium heat and grease with olive oil cooking spray. Cook chicken breasts 8-10 minutes each side. Allow chicken to cool 5 minutes. Slice into small pieces.
- COMBINE chicken, apples, celery, grapes and pecans in a large mixing bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, sea salt and black pepper. Refrigerate until serving. Spoon over lettuce leaves.
- If you are feeling like a lower calorie meal, you could easily do 2/3 or 1/2 of the mayo in this recipe and it would still taste great, which subtracts