Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
P3 is going great! I’m going into my 3rd week! I have rediscovered the joy of cooking and I love using powers quick pot. I am so happy. I have lost a few more pounds and I am full and satisfied. I was dreading this phase. I felt I would be hungry and that I would binge but found your program and has been amazing! I love the cooking day options. It has been an amazing experience and I am not afraid of Phase 4. I’m actually looking forward to. I have matured in my eating habits. I am really grateful. Thank you for all you do! The biggest hug!
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Swerve
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups Granny Smith apple finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp Swerve
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease a 9” springform or cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- COMBINE the almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk to mix the ingredients and break up any lumps. In a separate bowl, or a blender, whisk or blend the melted butter, Greek yogurt, egg whites, egg, Swerve, and almond milk until light and frothy. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient and stir until just combined. Fold in the chopped apples* and allow the batter to stand while you prepare the topping. (The batter will be thick.)
- FOR the topping, combine the chopped pecans, almond flour, melted butter, and Swerve in a small bowl and toss with a fork or your fingers until well combined.
- SPOON the cake batter into the prepared pan and smooth out with the back of the spoon until even. Evenly sprinkle the topping over the top and lightly press into the cake batter. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown around the edges and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.