Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
="Excellent program, it reduces the stress of what to eat and not gain weight."
I am addicted to sugar, I relieve my work tension and lonelines with bread, cakes, cookies, and I have to accept I binge. Then I realized that I was doing the keto diet, but it was because I was all day eating cheese, salami, dark chocolate, NON STOP. So reading your story, your articles and I bought the P3 for life (excellent program, it reduces the stress of what to eat and not gain weight) so far I have not gain one single pound after 10 weeks, I just started my second round three days ago and only gain 2 pounds on the loading phase. I have never done a steak day so far…
Pesto Chicken Spaghetti Squash - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 4 cups roasted spaghetti squash Seeds removed, cut in half lengthwise
- 10 oz chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil
FOR WALNUT PESTO:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water plus more, if needed
- 1 tbsp walnuts chopped
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup fresh basil packed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees. Place spaghetti squash on a parchment paper lined baking sheet cut side down. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes.
- WHILE squash cools, heat a medium skillet over medium heat and grease with olive oil spray. season chicken with sea salt, black pepper and dried basil on both sides. Place on skillet and cook 8-10 minutes each side.
- WHILE chicken cooks, combine ingredients for walnut pesto in a blender or food processor and pulse until well combined.
- SCRAPE spaghetti squash with a fork to remove strands into a large bowl. Toss with pesto. Thinly slice chicken and serve on top of spaghetti squash.