Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"This is my new lifestyle"
I’m so excited to try these new recipes you just added. I did Keto for awhile after completing up to week 4 of P3tolife. I found that I had binge like tendencies come back with Keto so I returned to following the P3toLife Meals. This is my new lifestyle. Thank you Rayzel!”
Grilled Cuban Pork Chops w/ Zucchini FriesPrint Pin Rate
- 12 oz pork chops boneless
- 1 orange zest and juice
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 pinch Sea salt and black pepper
- Fresh cilantro Finely chopped, optional garnish
- 2 large zucchini
- 1/4 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs such as Glutino
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 2 tsp salt-free seasoning of your choice I like McCormick Garlic & Herb
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- PORK MARINADE: Zest and juice the orange and lime into a small bowl. Add the olive oil, minced red onion, minced garlic, oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined. Place the pork chops in a large ziptop bag and pour the marinade over them. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to several hours.
- ZUCCHINI FRIES: Cut the ends off the zucchini and cut each one in half. Slice each halved zucchini lengthwise into 3 strips, then cut the strips into fries.
- PREHEAT the oven to 425°F and grease a large baking sheet with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Beat the egg whites and place in a shallow bowl. Combine the gluten-free breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and salt-free seasoning in another shallow bowl. Dip each zucchini strip into the egg whites then the breadcrumbs, shake off any excess, and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE the zucchini for 15 minutes, flip, and continue baking for another 15 minutes, until golden brown and crisp. While the zucchini fries bake, preheat the grill and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- REMOVE the pork chops from the marinade (do not discard) and grill for 5-7 minutes per side (depending on the thickness), until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
- TRANSFER the remaining marinade to a small saucepan and bring to a rolling boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5-10 minutes. The marinade will reduce significantly (down to a couple of tablespoons). Spoon the reduced marinade over the pork chops and garnish with finely chopped cilantro, if desired. Serve with the zucchini fries, and enjoy!