Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"I am loving the recipes and they will STAY in my cookbook file."
Hi Rayzel! I just want to take a minute and tell you that I am loving the recipes!!! And they will STAY in my cookbook file. I have managed to maintain my LDW, fluctuating only a pound or so FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! And I am usually not hungry at all. I’ve done the HCG diet 7 times now – gaining it all back each time – but NOT THIS TIME! I am so stoked. THANK YOU for all you do to give back to us hCGers!
Fajita Stuffed Portobello MushroomsPrint Pin Rate
- 4 large portobello mushrooms caps
- 12 oz skirt steak thinly sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper julienned
- 1 small white onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small avocado
- 1 handful cilantro
- ½ tsp sea salt
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove gills and stems from cap to make space for filling using the tip of a spoon (do carefully if you want to keep the mushrooms looking nice). Place onto parchment paper open side facing down. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set onto a plate.
- WHILE mushrooms bake, heat olive oil in a large pan oven medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and onion, cook 5 minutes stirring once. Add sliced steak, cumin, oregano, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt. Cook 5-7 minutes longer depending on desired doneness of steak.
- MASH avocado using a fork, stir in cilantro and remaining sea salt. Fill portobello caps with steak and veggie mixture (about 1 cup filling per cap). Top with a dollop (1 tbsp) of guacamole on each cap before serving.