Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
Thank you for taking the time to spoon feed us these wonderful recipes. I went into this with an open mind and have enjoyed flavors I would never have tried previously. I’m loving this P3 phase and finally have a way to maintain, thanks to you.
Chimichurri Shrimp w/ Zucchini Corn Salad - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 10 oz large shrimp peeled/deveined/tails removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ cup fresh parsley minced
- ¼ cup Fresh cilantro minced
- ¼ tsp sea salt
ZUCCHINI CORN SALAD
- 2 cups zucchini diced
- 1 1/2 cups roasted corn kernels or 1 corn on the cob grilled for 10 minutes until lightly charred
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp no-sugar added mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- COMBINE ingredients for zucchini corn salad in a mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Refrigerate until serving.
- HEAT olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Blot shrimp to remove excess moisture. Add shrimp to skillet and cook for 3 minutes stirring once. Add all ingredients except cilantro for chimichurri sauce to skillet. Cook 3 minutes longer. Stir in chopped cilantro. Serve shrimp over zucchini corn salad.