Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
Thank you for taking the time to spoon feed us these wonderful recipes. I went into this with an open mind and have enjoyed flavors I would never have tried previously. I’m loving this P3 phase and finally have a way to maintain, thanks to you.
Chimichurri Shrimp w/ Zucchini Corn Salad - Phase 4 RecipePrint Pin Rate
- 10 oz large shrimp peeled/deveined/tails removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ cup fresh parsley minced
- ¼ cup Fresh cilantro minced
- ¼ tsp sea salt
ZUCCHINI CORN SALAD
- 2 cups zucchini diced
- 2 cup roasted corn kernels or 1 corn on the cob grilled for 10 minutes until lightly charred
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp no-sugar added mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- COMBINE ingredients for zucchini corn salad in a mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Refrigerate until serving.
- HEAT olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Blog shrimp to remove excess moisture. Add shrimp to skillet and cook 3 minutes stirring once. Add all ingredients except cilantro for chimichurri sauce to skillet. Cook 3 minutes longer. Stir in chopped cilantro. Serve shrimp over zucchini corn salad.