You can post pictures in your comments below! Please feel free to share your P3 living stuff you're doing to help other P3toLifers visualize and get ideas for how to do this!
FROZEN MEAT - WHAT TO DO
What do you do when you forgot to thaw your meat? You don't go to McDonald's!
Here's a few solutions:
- Frozen shrimp defrost fairly quickly. Just put them in a bowl of water.
- Grill frozen burger patties. They do take a little longer for about 20-25 minutes and you want to barbecue it at a slightly lower temperature (Medium-Low) than usual to get it to cook through evenly.
- You can cook frozen chicken in the Instant Pot in 20-25 minutes.
- You can keep canned meat on hand. You can make a canned salmon real quick with that. That's one of the recipes in my list of quick meals to make when you're rushed.
- Have a couple of protein powders you like when you're in a pinch.