Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
="Happy to have more carbs and being able to maintain my LDW"
I’m following the original meal plan and having fun making a variety of dishes. I’m so happy to have more carbs in my diet, and being able to maintain my LDW within .2 to .8 of a pound so far. Great Recipes!
Grilled Beef Burger on Portobello Cap w/ Grilled Veggies - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 12 oz ground beef 93% lean
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
For Grilled Vegetables:
- 4 medium carrots sliced in half and lengthwise, divided for 2 servings
- 16 spears asparagus divided for 2 servings
- 2 large portobello caps
- 1 tbsp olive oil 1.5 tsp per serving
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1.5 tsp per serving
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 slices red onion for serving
- 2 slices tomato for serving
- PREHEAT grill to 400 degrees. If using a grill pan, heat until smoking and grease liberally with olive oil spray. Combine carrots, asparagus, and portobello caps in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with sea salt and thyme. Use hands to gently coat. Set aside.
- COMBINE ground beef and seasonings. Use hands to combine and form into 2 patties.
- PLACE carrots on grill and grill 5 minutes. Add asparagus, mushroom caps, and beef patties to grill and cook an additional 10 minutes turning burgers after 5 minutes. For smaller asparagus spears, remove from grill after 5-7 minutes.