Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
Today was my last day of P3 and I did amazing! I did not have to do any correction days. In fact, I did manage to lose 6.40 pounds! I was not hungry! I lost a total of 26.6 pounds on P2 and P3 in the past nine weeks and can't be any happier! So, so thankful I purchased your program and also got your P2 workbook for my next round. As you can see, I’ve got ways to go in my weight journey, but so happy to be in “onederland” right now! Thank you thank you thank you!
Much love back! Thank you for you!
- 4 oz chicken breast cubed
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 medium carrots thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup white onion diced
- 1/3 cup bell pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 tbsp chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1 lime wedge
- HEAT medium pot or dutch oven over medium heat. Add chicken garlic and ginger. Cook 5 minutes to lightly brown chicken. Add carrots, bell pepper, celery and onion. Cook 7 minutes with lid on, stirring occasionally.
- ADD tomatoes, chicken broth and peanut butter. Stir and bring to a simmer. Simmer 15 minutes. Serve with lime and cilantro.