Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
P3 is going really well. I like the chia pudding. Meals are great. Weight is stable. Glad I took your advice to do the program.
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup ripe mango diced, or sub frozen
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tsp Swerve
- ½ tsp coconut extract
- IN a blender, combine almond milk, coconut extract, Swerve and mango. Blend until smooth.
- STIR in chia seeds and coconut by hand. Divide into 2 small jars. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.