Hey! You will notice that there is a device version and a printable version for the Original & Simplified meal plans. You might end up using both. The device version is full color and awesome for viewing the colorful recipes on your tablet or phone, but you also might enjoy printing out the recipes themselves and grocery lists etc. with the printable version.
We now have online versions of all the P3tolife recipes! Either way, you need to download one of the PDF's because that has the meal plan and grocery list. BUT with the online recipes (scroll down to see them) you can also change serving sizes of recipes.
ORIGINAL P3 MEAL PLAN
About: The Original Plan has the most variety in recipes with most dishes being eaten twice, example 1 dinner and leftovers for lunch. If you work full time etc, you may want to consider the simplified meal plan below.
SIMPLIFIED P3 MEAL PLAN
About: the simplified plan involves less cooking and utilizes eating the same dish 3-4x, for instance 1 recipe for 4 lunches, or 1 recipe for 3 dinners.
About: With these online recipes you can change serving sizes of recipes.
- Sundried Tomato Omelette
- Pork Cauli Fritters
- Chocolate Morning Mug Bread
- Pad Thai w/ Miracle Noodles
- Mediterranean Mahi Mahi with Asparagus & Sundried Tomato Tapenade
- Balsamic Cast Iron Steak, Cauli Mash & Tomatocini Salad
- Mexican Chicken Poppers with Pico de Gallo
- Rosemary Butternut Squash, Garlic Herb Pork Chops Zoodles
- Creamy Lemon Chicken over Cauliflower Rice
- Chili Lime Shrimp and Snap Peas
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Peppermint Patty Smoothie
- Mango Vanilla Coconutty Dessert Smoothie
- Key Lime Pie Smoothie